Looking for healthy dinner!!
A simple blend of fresh herbs and spices transforms tilapia fillets into a mind-blowing feast.
This is a great and healthy meal which is lightly crisp on the outside, tender and juicy inside.
5 Tilapia fillets
2 Green chilies
2 cloves of garlic
1 small piece of ginger
Handful of mint
Handful of Cilantro
1/2 tsp.of cumin powder
1tsp.of extra virgin olive oil
- Make a paste of all ingredients except fish fillets
- Apply marinade paste over tilapia fish fillets and refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Place the fillets in a greased baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350C
- bake fish up to 20 minutes at 300C
- Serve with salad if desired