1/2 cup Cooking Oil
6 Garlic Cloved (sliced)
15 Whole Red Chilies (de-seeded)
1 large onion or 2 cups Onions (cut lengthwise)
Rock Salt per taste
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
10 Curry Leaves (optional)
- Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic. Saute for 30 sec.
- Add red chilies . saute for 30 sec
- Add onions. Saute for 5 minutes until onions starts to wilt.
- Add turmeric powder and curry leaves. Saute for 15 sec
- Add chicken and mix well so that the masala is evenly coated around the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes
- Add salt per taste. Cook chicken in its own broth for 25-30 minutes until chicken is completely cooked and broth has completely dehydrated
- Serve with steamed rice