A cup of chai is a must in my household. I serve chai with biscuits or usli in evenings. On a raining day, I serve it with piping hot bhaji or pakodas and trust me this is the best combination.
Ginger tea has many medicinal properties like- it helps in digestion and relieves stress. Also, it helps to ward off cold and cough.
I use skimmed milk to make tea. And I like tea to be little watery.
Servings : 2
Cook Time : 10 minutes
1 cup Regular milk | Skimmed milk
1 cup Water
1 tsp Black tea powder
1 small piece of Ginger, crushed
1 1/2 tsp sugar
- In a pot, add water, milk, and tea powder
- Add Crushed Ginger. . Bring it to boil
- When it starts to boil, turn heat to low heat setting. Add sugar
- Again turn to medium - high heat setting and stir continuously until tea changes to deep hue red
- Strain tea using strainer
- Serve hot with pakodas, biscuits or coffee cakes