Tomato soup is a quick and easy to make recipe. This soup is most common in every household around the world. Also, the ingredients, techniques and the recipe itself vary from person to person and place to place. Below is my version of delicious tomato soup recipe. I created this recipe using minimal ingredients and made it as simple as possible. ENJOY!!!
Total preparation time: About 1 hour (including cooling time of tomato mixture)
3 cloves of Garlic
1 nos. of diced Onion
4 nos. of diced Tomatoes
4 cups of Vegetable Broth
1/4th tsp. of black pepper
1 tsp. oil
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and fry until light brown.
- Add diced onions and cook them until they are transparent. Now add tomatoes and sauté for few more minutes until tomatoes are completely cooked
- Add vegetable broth to the tomato mixture. Season with pepper and salt and adjust to taste. Bring it to boil.
- Cool the above contents and puree the contents with a blender. Filter the contents and discard any contents left in the filter.
- Now in the same pan pour the tomato mixture and bring it boil.
- Other options include- adding butter, ½ tsp. of sugar and 2-3 tsp. of heavy cream to enhance its flavor
- Garnish with croutons and crackers. Serve hot