Watermelon is a seasonal fruit and when it is available, I normally make juices, sorbets or salads.
Ingredients2 cups diced Watermelon
- In a blender, blend watermelon until it is completely pulverized
- Add juice of half a lemon
- If you are using seedless watermelon then you don't need to strain the juice. Otherwise strain the juice using a filter ad discard its contents
- Serve immediately
- Pick a good watermelon for juicing. It should be bright in color and the stripes should be symmetrical. Most importantly, there should be a yellow patch, which means that the water melon was left to grow in ground and it was ripened under the sun.
- If you have picked good watermelon, then no need to add sugar. Else you can add 1/2 tsp for ever cup of juice