1 tsp of salt + 1/3rd tsp (for sauteeing)
2 tsp Oil
1/4 tsp Pepper powder
1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
4 Curry Leaves
1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- Heat water in a vessel. Add a teaspoon of salt, so that it is easy to peel off the shells.
- As water begins to boil, use a ladle to gently drop-off the egg in water. Cook for 5 minutes. Wash the eggs in running cold water and peel off the shells
- Use a pizza cutter or a small knife to make vertical 4-5 vertical slits around the eggs and set aside
- Heat oil in a pan, on extreme low heat mix pepper powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, curry leaves, garlic and salt (1/3 rd tsp). Saute for 15 second. Now, set the heat on medium; add eggs. Toss them so that the spices are evenly coated. Continue to toss for a minute and turn off the heat
- Serve it as an accompaniment. Prepare it as a snack for your kids lunch box and they will love it.