Ingredients500 gms Chicken
Oil for deep frying
1/2 cup Corn flour
For kebab masala
6 Garlic cloves
1 inch Ginger
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Red Chili powder
1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red chili powder
1/2 tsp Pepper
Salt per taste
1/4 cup White Vinegar
- Make a smooth paste of all the ingredients listed under masala - ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, red chili powder, kashmiri red chili powder, pepper, salt and white vinegar.
- Add the masala paste to the chicken and gently mix well. Refrigerate for marination for 1 hour.
- Add corn flour and mix one last time.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Check whether oil is hot by dropping a droplet of masala to the oil. When it floats, it indicates that the oil is hot. Now gently drop chicken pieces into the oil. Do not over crowd chicken for frying. Cook in medium heat for 8-10 minutes until the corn flour coating is crusty.
- Take the chicken out and use an absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and onions.