Ingredients1/2 cup Almonds
2 cups Carrots (grated)
1 tsp Ghee
1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
500 ml Milk
2 tsp Khoya
1/2 cup Sugar
Pinch of Salt
- Soak almonds in water for 2 hours and pell the almond skin. Coarsely grind the almonds. Set aside.
- Heat ghee on a pan. Add grated carrots and saute on medium heat until it softens about 5 minutes. Allow it cool.
- Divide the sauted carrots. Grind one half of the carrots in a blender.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan. As milk begins to boil, add sauted carrots, pureed carrots, ground almonds, sugar, cardamom powder, salt and khoya. Mix well. Cook for 5-8 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hrs. Serve chilled.