The recipe Chicken Noodles is actually made from left over rotisserie chicken. You can add this recipe to your recipe book under creative dinner ideas; simply because idea is simple and no need to extra effort in making this wonderful toothsome dish. We used "hakka noodles", you can use any kind of noodles from ramen to rice noodles.
2 blocks of Hakka Noodles
1 1/2 cups of left over shredded chicken (with bones removed)
1 Onion, thinly sliced
1/2 Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
3 Garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
1/4 tsp Pepper powder
4 tsp Oil
- Cook Hakka noodles in a large pot with boiling water for 5-7 minutes until is 70% done (not completely cooked). Use colander to drain excess water.
- In a large sauce pan, heat oil. Add onions, bell pepper and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes
- Add soy sauce, pepper powder and paprika. Saute for 1 minute
- Add cooked noodels and adjust salt as per taste and toss well
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot