Shrimp Pepper Fry ~~ A ravishing recipe that calls for a toast !!
This recipe can be made in less than 20 min. Shrimps are coated with a good variety of spices that tantalizes your taste buds.
250 gms Shrimps, cleaned and de-veined
5 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
2 sprigs of Curry leaves
2 Green chilies, Cut lengthwise
3 Shallots, finely chopped
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Pepper powder
Handful of Cilantro, finely chopped
5 tsp Oil
- In a skillet pan, heat oil. When it turns smoky, add garlic, green chilies and curry leaves. Saute for few seconds
- Then add shallots and saute until it turns transparent
- Add turmeric powder and mix well
- Now, add shrimp and pepper powder. Saute in medium heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt and coat the spices all over shrimp. Cook until all the juices is completely reduced
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately as an appetizer or as a side dish